The 6th edition of Camden's Brittania in 1607 was the first one to have maps, and in 1610 the text was published in English (instead of in Latin) for the first time - with the same maps (but with no text on the backs of the maps themselves). For the 1637 version very small plate numbers have been added to the bottom left hand corner (just inside the frame).
The maps were engraved by Hole and Kip, the Essex one by Kip, but are derived from Saxton.
Displayed scale of 6 miles = 50mm, or 3.0 miles/inch; scale actual = 4.3 miles/inch, or 1:270,000.
These maps are readily available from dealers, but many copies seem to have very strong colouring, indeed garish at times.
Following Saxton rather closely, there are no roads shown, and the positional errors of Saxton (eg for Audley End, Newport, etc) survive in this map.